HORIZONTAL KNIFE SHEATH DIFFERENCE
Yes, the belt sheath is very important!
We designed our sheath completely different than everyone else. We know we keep saying that but honestly, other knives didn't make sense to us. So we innovated what made sense.
The unique style sheath:
- Reduces the width of the sheath buy a significant amount
- When carried cross draw, scout, horizontally along the belt the width is so narrow that it disappears against your belt and can be carried without alerting anyone to it actually being there
- Can quickly be switched from IWB left, back or right side carry
IF you're not a fan of horizontal carry or desire other carry options we developed a vertical mount 'Multi-Clip' that you can add to your order.
- Uses the same mount point as the horizontal included clip
- Height adjustable
- Swappable for tip up or tip down
- Easily converts to left or right side carry
- Easily attaches to MOLLE
Whatever your carry style, we have you covered. Like all T.Kell products, the possibilities to customize your knife exist in the sheath options too.